Recently, with the widespread discovery of Justin’s personal Twitter, people keep asking up about his supposed “other” personal Twitter, @itsjustjbieber. That is NOT, we repeat IS NOT his other Twitter.
Here’s why it’s not Justin:
1) That Twitter tweets “information” after Justin does on his @justinbieber account.
2) The Twitter is not private.
3) That person doesn’t type like Justin.
4) It’s under Justin’s real name. Justin does NOT make personal accounts with his real name, trust us. Neither his Facebook or his actual personal Twitter are under the name “Justin Bieber”.
5) We just know it’s not him.
Befriending poser Twitters like that are no good. It could be a harmless little 14 year old girl trying to have fun, or it could be a 43 year old man hiding behind a computer trying to befriend girls who want to know Justin Bieber.
But even if it’s not some old creep, use your judgment wisely. Don’t talk to “Justin” accounts just because you want to befriend him. It goes back to the whole idea that fans are too focused on being his friend, and not focused enough on just being a fan. Trust us, it’s not that easy to talk to him.
We just wanted to set the record straight since so many people were asking about it.